Waterlollies Waterlollies

As always, beyond expectation

I've been waiting for this movie for a long while, I've watched it the day it came out and I keep watching it from time to time. I also show this movie and other your works to those people who think that only very simple movies can be created in Flash and that it's a rather limited instrument. This wonderfully animated awesomness is not just a good movie, it's proof that, technically, everything's possible.

Well... it's so good that I cant even envy it :) Good luck with the NG Tank Award!

(P.S. I'm not losing hope that one day the BCA page will no longer be 'under construction' ;))

chluaid responds:

funny you should mention BCA.. I've been recording chapters all day today :D
Thanks for the review and the tenner!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Awesome!

That was really great! It's obvious that you've put a lot of effort into that movie. I would have liked to see some more atmosphere and colour, but your dynamic and smooth animation made up for the lack of that. I do not know why you call yourself a novice, your character animation is amazingly good.
I believe a bit of info behind that necklace filled with blue liquid would make the whole story more complete, but otherwise it was pretty well told.

You may have lost that contest, but you can always submit your movie to other festivals and contests and win yourself some cash, prizes and also promote yourself as an author :)

Jerry Jerry

Nice

That was rather good, the animation was fine and I liked the style. However, the same scenes repeating all over and over again were seriously getting on my nerves by the end. I think it would have been better if you tried to vary the repeating scenes a bit, like, making him ring different prodicts, or eating 2-3 kinds of breakfast, or sleeping in a few different poses... it wouldnt require much effort but would give the viewer something new to look at.

And that Jerry is a real dumbass. I mean... WAS.